Monday, January 30, 2012

Does anyone know the subsidy number for a Motorola K1 mobile phone?

I have put my Vodaphone sim in a Tescos Motorola mobile phone and it keeps asking me for the subsidy number. Can someone tell me what it is or what it means please? Does it mean I will have to have it unlocked?Does anyone know the subsidy number for a Motorola K1 mobile phone?Yes, if you want to use your Vodafone sim in your Tesco phone, you'll have to get your phone unlocked. To do this, you'll have to ring Tesco mobile and ask them for the unlock code. There may be a fee for the code, the amount charged varies by network. The phrase "subsidy number" just means "unlock code" and is exactly as I explained above.



Once you've unlocked it you'll need to contact Vodafone, your new network, to get your call, text and other settings sent to your phone, otherwise it won't work properly. This is usually done by way of them sending a text message to your phone, which is usually free. The call centre staff will talk you through what you need to do, and how to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment