Monday, January 30, 2012

Can I download files from my memory card onto my mobile phone?

I downloaded files from my pc to my mobile-phone memory card, and I want to move them to the phone memory. Is that possible? Thanx.Can I download files from my memory card onto my mobile phone?you need a usb cable or a memory card reader. if you use a cable set it to data transfer mode and your computer will see it as a removable drive that you can drag and drop files to and from. ditto for the card reader, you may already have one in your printer.



when the files are on the memory card you should be able to use the phone's file manager to move them to the phone.Can I download files from my memory card onto my mobile phone?yes is possible but it depends what kind of file u want to put in the phone

No comments:

Post a Comment