Monday, January 30, 2012

Do I need GPS subscription for it to work or is it free on mobile phone I recently bought?

I recently bought a HTC Desire phone. I don't know if the GPS charges me or not for its functionality. I know one needs subscription on GPS in cars. I don't know how to get it to work on mobile phones. I reside in India, and there are many providers here, but is it free for lifetime for me or not?Do I need GPS subscription for it to work or is it free on mobile phone I recently bought?If you have a data plan on your phone account, GPS will work. GPS service isn't something separate. It works as long as the phone has a data connection (the same one you use for accessing the Internet).Do I need GPS subscription for it to work or is it free on mobile phone I recently bought?Depends on your provider. Some come with it and some don't. Phones that have the $20 extra media package on Verizon get it for free. You need to look into your data package and see what it covers.

No comments:

Post a Comment