Monday, January 30, 2012

Why anti-virus software do not scans the contents inside mobile phone when it is connected to PC? I have McAfe?

Why anti-virus software do not scans the contents inside mobile phone when it is connected to PC?

I have McAfee anti-virus software installed in my PC.

My handset model is Nokia 5130 Xpress MusicWhy anti-virus software do not scans the contents inside mobile phone when it is connected to PC? I have McAfe?antivirus tips and antivirus download:

http://merakit-komputer.com

http://merakit-komputer.com/anti-virus-a鈥?/a>Why anti-virus software do not scans the contents inside mobile phone when it is connected to PC? I have McAfe?Unless the mobile phone appears as a disk drive in the computer, the program won't scan it - it scans files on drives. If the phone does appear as a drive, make sure the program is set to scan that drive.Why anti-virus software do not scans the contents inside mobile phone when it is connected to PC? I have McAfe?u have to tell the anti-virus program to scan that drive...if your phone when plugged is removable drive (J:), then tell the program to scan that drive instead of the local drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment