Monday, January 30, 2012

How can I make a YouTube account without a mobile phone?

I tried making a YouTube account, but it requires a gmail account, which requires a mobile phone number. But I dont have a mobile phone!!! Please help!!How can I make a YouTube account without a mobile phone?For gmail the mobile phone is optional. If it isn't just type 000-000-0000How can I make a YouTube account without a mobile phone?Alright dude, i swear to you this works,



1. google french youtube

2. click the first link, it should still be in english but there should be a little blue bar at the top that says " YouTube est disponible en Francais " click Francais.

3. it should be in french now, at the top right hand corner it s

Report Abuse

How can I make a YouTube account without a mobile phone?Doesnt work for me with the french youtube either

Report Abuse

How can I make a YouTube account without a mobile phone?
You shouldnt need a gmail account for that and put in a fake #

No comments:

Post a Comment