Monday, January 30, 2012

What's the best mobile phone contract for me?

I need a mobile phone for business use, should be able to work around the world, and be good value - abroad and at home.



The amount of inclusive minutes isn't important.



Cheers!What's the best mobile phone contract for me?make sure you get a phone with quad-band so its works basically anywhere in the world.What's the best mobile phone contract for me?
t-mobile or at%26amp;t. I have both. they arethe best.What's the best mobile phone contract for me?Don't buy a contract phone, believe me. I travel a lot between the Far East and UK and the simplest and easiest solution is to dump your pre-paid or pay-and-go sim when you leave your native country and buy a similar local pre-paid sim when you get to your destination. SMS messages from Asia to UK cost about 10p per text and calls about 50p/minute at premium rates. I use a 3G Pocket PC rather than a bog standard phone, which gives fast internet access to Gmail or Yahoo or whatever you use and also allows you to hook the phone up to a laptop and use as a modem. Works a treat and your local sim goes down on expenses!What's the best mobile phone contract for me?
If you're working around the world, you have to go with a GSM provider. Assuming you're in the U.S., that means either AT%26amp;T or T-Mobile. They each have their ups and downs, but it appears that AT%26amp;T is the superior network.What's the best mobile phone contract for me?Something REALLY simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment