Friday, January 27, 2012

I have a defect in Nokia 6233 mobile phone for which I need suggestion?

I have a mobile phone Nokia 6233. I am unable to seen the name and phone number of the person calling me although his name and phone number appears in my contact list of the phone. Pl help me.I have a defect in Nokia 6233 mobile phone for which I need suggestion?first u check settings of display otherwise contact to nokia care for more detail.I have a defect in Nokia 6233 mobile phone for which I need suggestion?It may be that you have the contact numbers stored on your simcard, rather than on your phone memory. If the contact details are on the simcard, only limited amounts of information can be stored there, so it can only display limited details. Select all your numbers, then copy or move them to the phone, so when the person rings you, you will see all the details.



If you select copy, each number will appear twice; once on the phone and once on the simcard, so they will show as duplicates in your contact list. If you select move, the numbers will no longer be on your simcard, and will just be in your phone. If you do move your numbers, rather than copying them, make sure you move them back to your simcard, if you wish to use the simcard in another phone, otherwise they will not appear in your new handset. You can then copy them to the new handset again, and carry on from there.I have a defect in Nokia 6233 mobile phone for which I need suggestion?Been there, Seen that



The number is assigned to another name somewhere else, either as a secondary number or a main of another contact.



Best test, delete his/her number, let them call you, does any thing shows up ?



Make sure you are using your phone OR your SIM contacts, Not Both.



Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment