Friday, January 27, 2012

How should I get 1800# which works in overseas? is it possible to get 1800# on any mobile phone?

I'm in export / import business having office overseas. Most of the time I want to receive direct calls from my customers to whom I can give immediate response as such Is there anyway I can get 1800# USA phone # whose ring directly goes to other overseas country? Like most of Indian Call Centre at Banglor India are using this facility? I want to get an economical 1800 # land line or mobile # so that anytime my customers / client may keep in direct touch with me for some significant issues.

Which mobil / land line phone service provider gives the most economical rates for international calls to INDIA, BANGLADEH, PAKISTAN, does anyone has some info about a New York based company called 9278 communication apparently i've heard they're good in providing international calling cards / international calling plans. Anyway thanks for your search? Also can any one help me about ROUTING, OR VOIP (internet based interational calling plans i.e. NET2PHONE? how this plann work? sound %26amp; quality wiseHow should I get 1800# which works in overseas? is it possible to get 1800# on any mobile phone?At%26amp;t has a 800 number plan. I have heard it works for overseas customers too. But you could check it out at www.at%26amp;tplans.comHow should I get 1800# which works in overseas? is it possible to get 1800# on any mobile phone?No, 1800#'s is a local service in the Sates onlyHow should I get 1800# which works in overseas? is it possible to get 1800# on any mobile phone?The UK use 0800 numbers but thats just local to the UK too.



I'm sure you can set the numbers up, but you'll probably need to set a 800# similar number in each country you want it in and then have the number patched through to your office.



VOIP is probably your best bet as it's the cheapest option, but I do not know which service can help you out.... as you are probably talking about a business tariff.. sorry !



Try asking someone like SKYPE, or VONAGE (both VOIP technology services) and see what they got to say about it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment