Tuesday, January 24, 2012

How do you put minutes on a Solo Mobile cell phone?

My friend got a new cell phone a while back, and gave me her old Solo Mobile phone( the pink walkie-talkie one). It is a pay as you go one and it is currentally out of minutes, and my friend forgets how to put them on. What I want to know is how do you put minutes back on the phone, do you need to call a number and enter certain digits on the cards you buy at the store?How do you put minutes on a Solo Mobile cell phone?Go to a Bell store for a card...a convenience store should have cards...umm...lots of places have cards. They have values on them like $10 and maybe you get 50 minutes from it. And possibly expire or could be rolled over. Depends on the carrier, I don't know what Solo does.



You should be able to press a number, like maybe 123 and get an auto voice, and pay by credit card.



I wish they had pay as you go where you didnt have to buy cards. They billed you for what you actually do use, however I suppose that defeats the purpose lol

No comments:

Post a Comment