Monday, January 30, 2012

Does anyone know why my mobile phone camera not working properly?

I have samsung E900 mobile phone and some time when I try to take picture, I get some green lines on the screen which will stay on even when I have taken the picture (the pictures come out with green lines over them).



Can anyone help me and say what can I do to solve this problem.



Thanks for your helpDoes anyone know why my mobile phone camera not working properly?its a camera cmos sensor problem it is permanent and is caused by humidity. Give It To a samsung service centre or some mobile phone repair shopDoes anyone know why my mobile phone camera not working properly?It's caused by heat damage. Have you left your phone out in the sun? On the car's dashboard maybe? Take it to a repair shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment