Friday, January 27, 2012

What is cheap mobile phone that can read chinese characters?

i live in australia, and a lot of my friends send me text messages in chinese characters. Unfortunately, the mobile I have now (Nokia n95) does not support chinese characters. I'm looking for a cheap (affordable) mobile phone which can read chinese characters, and without gadgets like a camera or stuff like that.

I just need it to ba able to make phonecalls (duh) and read chinese characters

anybody recommend a model?What is cheap mobile phone that can read chinese characters?i think this website will help:



http://seba.ulyssis.org/thesis/gsm.phpWhat is cheap mobile phone that can read chinese characters?i would suggest walking in the store and yelling “this is i stick up, i need a cheap phone that can read chinese charecters!” or just ask them nicely. pm me if you want me to try to walk you through to switching phone to chinese. :D good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment