Monday, January 30, 2012

What Mobile Phone (Modern or Old) Has The Best Built In Speaker?

Its not long till my contract runs out and i get my new mobile phone :)

I want something that's got a good built in speaker because most of my last phones haven't been very good.

I hear the Nokia 5800 has a very good speaker, loud and very clear with all the bass you need.

Any that are familiar or even better to this?What Mobile Phone (Modern or Old) Has The Best Built In Speaker?Get yourself a Sharp 902 or 903, they have stereo speakers that give unparallelled bass and quality!What Mobile Phone (Modern or Old) Has The Best Built In Speaker?Pinphone, good speaker, aslo can play dvd format video, very coolWhat Mobile Phone (Modern or Old) Has The Best Built In Speaker?I have 2 phones, the 5800 and a HTC HD2

I find the HD2 to have a lot better sound quality than the Nokia 5800



Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment