Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What is the cheapest price I can pay for a call to a mobile phone in Greece from within Greece.?

Currently with Yahoo Voice I pay only 9.5 Euro cents per minute when calling a Mobile Number in Greece from my regular landline phone. Does anyone living in Greece or abroad know of a better price to call mobile phones in Greece?What is the cheapest price I can pay for a call to a mobile phone in Greece from within Greece.?The prices between the 3 main phone companies vary every so often that is difficult to keep track which one is the cheapest. They constantly announce new prices all the time, what is cheap now can be expensive tomorrow.What is the cheapest price I can pay for a call to a mobile phone in Greece from within Greece.?I believe that skype.com has better prices than the one your are quoting.

No comments:

Post a Comment