Friday, January 27, 2012

Do I need a credit card to apply for a mobile phone post-paid plan?

In the past I've tried to apply for a mobile phone plan with Virgin and they've rejected me for not having a credit history. I don't own a credit card but I do have a debit card. I've had friends tell me they've just applied without any problems and they don't own credit cards themsleves but this has been with other providers. Does anyone have any information about credit checks and mobile phone providers?

Thanks!Do I need a credit card to apply for a mobile phone post-paid plan?You do not need just a credit card to build credit, it also matters on your bank balances and anything you pay monthly.Do I need a credit card to apply for a mobile phone post-paid plan?Yea, u do. But u

can always get boostmobile phones...

No comments:

Post a Comment