Monday, January 30, 2012

What is a mobile phone top up voucher?

Is it like a pre-paid card to add minutes to your mobile phone I am sorry but I live in NY and I was doing a search on another subject and then I got a link about top up cards it seems to be a thing across the pond I guess. Also if anyone has a link or know of a website for colloquialisms used in the United Kingdom that would be great.What is a mobile phone top up voucher?You go into a shop, and ask for a (service provider name) (ammount) top up card. For example, An o2 ten pound top up card. Youll get something with a code on, you call the top up number for your service provider this is free on your mobile and follow instructions it will ask you to insert the code on the top up card/voucher. Then you have money on your phone to call and send texts etc.



also i simply typed in colloquialisms in google and found this



http://www.peevish.co.uk/slang/What is a mobile phone top up voucher?Yes "top up" refers to adding minutes to your prepaid account. Virgin Mobile uses "top up". Sorryy I can't help you on your other question.

No comments:

Post a Comment