Monday, January 30, 2012

What is the best T-MOBILE phone I should ask for on my Christmas list?

I want a phone from t mobile for Christmas. Which one should I get? If you would be so kind and give me your opinion please tell me the name of the phone and how much it costs. Thank You! best answer gets 10 points!What is the best T-MOBILE phone I should ask for on my Christmas list?the GPhone AKA G1

its a touch screen

andd has a keyboardd !

i have onee .

itss the bestt phone everr !

i hadd a sidekick 2008

its cool but it doesnt have a lot of

featuress like the G1 .

the G1 is googles first phone

they madee.

itss sort of like the iphone

but you can slide it

up to a keyboardd

it has fast internet(;

existing tmobile customers can get it for $179 plus about $20 upgrade fee plus tax by extendeing their contract for 2 years .

but for the G1 its $399 plus tax .

PLEASE BE BEST ANSWERR(:

What is the best T-MOBILE phone I should ask for on my Christmas list?well i got a sidekick lx in march and i loved it!!!! i got compliments where ever i went because its so eye catching when you open it and i was the only one in my school with a sidekick lx. but they also just came out with the sidekick 2008 witch is exactlly like the sidekick lx but its more custumizable i think its a great buy! but just to worn you they are kinda big. Rirght now i have the t-mobile shadow and its and okay phone. it has tons of stuff on it. T-mobile recently came out with a touch screen phone called the t-mobile behold. It comes in expresso and bright pink.The G1 is also a new phone its is touch screen and it has a slide out keyboard:) and it comes in like three colors black,brown, and the white one is comeing out this month. Another new phone lol is the samsung gravity. it looks exactly like the lg rumor but i think it looks better. it comes in aqua and white and black and lime green:)



HOPE I HELPED:)What is the best T-MOBILE phone I should ask for on my Christmas list?get a sidekick What is the best T-MOBILE phone I should ask for on my Christmas list?
t-mobile G1 google in black

No comments:

Post a Comment