Friday, January 27, 2012

How do I assess my calendar from my mobile phone?

I am able to check my email form my mobile phone but no longer have the calendar option. Can you help?How do I assess my calendar from my mobile phone?I depends on what kind of phone you have but you basically go to tools or accessories then go to calender.How do I assess my calendar from my mobile phone?Much of this answer depends on what phone model you have? But it sounds like you have a PDA Mobile set phone. Press Start, go to settings or look in orginizer. You might have to scroll thru all the choices on the screen.



If all else fails you might have to reload it via the carriers website which is free. Go to the carriers website, find your phone model, go to downlaods or updates, you will need the data cable to sync the info.



Even better, If you have the software or CD that came with the phone, run it, plug in your data cable on your phone and it will ask you options on what you want on your phone or not?



Let me know if this works? Good Luck!



Gio~

No comments:

Post a Comment