Friday, January 27, 2012

What is a good mobile phone to buy for me?

I am going to buy a mobile phone.

What is a good mobile phone that is overall affordable for a teenager and has good features like messenging.

I suck at mobile phones i dont know anything about them I just know that sometimes my contacts on msn pop up with the mobile status so i figured that some mobile phones or other mobile things have msn messenger on them.



I'm poor so a lame cheap phone is what i'm asking about and what kind of plans are easy to use and cheap.



Free longdistance plans mainly is what i'm wondering about too.What is a good mobile phone to buy for me?iPhoneWhat is a good mobile phone to buy for me?Go with AT%26amp;T. If your credit is checked and approved, you can sign up for a 2 year contract and the price of the phone will be reasonably cheaper. You should buy a Samsung Sync. Sweet phone... plays mp3s, has internet, 2.0 camera, good choice.What is a good mobile phone to buy for me?Go with Alltel for sure; their people are professional and you shouldn't have to deal with the 18 year old not know much like at other companies. Then check out the Motorola E815; you get 260 MINUTES of talk time which is MAJOR! Plus, it's only $29.99 and will have every feature you need or want. Trust me; you certainly will not be sorry!!!What is a good mobile phone to buy for me?
a paper and a pencil.

No comments:

Post a Comment