Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Where is the best place to sell my mobile phone?

I have tried Ebay but as I only have a feedback score of 7 I get targeted by mobile phone scammers trying to get me to send out phone before payment.

I have tried to sell my HTC HD Mini 4 times on there and been scammed all of these times luckily before i shipped.

Does anyone know a reliable place that i can acheive around 拢200 for my htc?Where is the best place to sell my mobile phone?Your best bet would be on the streets. Pawn shops wont give u much. Or try classified ads in the paper. Alot of em have a day were u can post free adsWhere is the best place to sell my mobile phone?i sell told my htc desire to www.snmobiledirect.co.uk there are base in london



i went on their website go on contact and phone them up they give me value for my mobile and they gave me to options.



they can come and collect the mobile or you send it to them.Where is the best place to sell my mobile phone?I think you might sell to places like walmart who except good items. depending on how well the mobile phone is working. you won't sell something thats to broken cause people wouldn't want something thats too broken to have.Where is the best place to sell my mobile phone?
If you have craigslist you might try there.
  • english to hebrew translation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment