Friday, January 27, 2012

How do I call an Australian on their mobile phone?

I need to make a call from here in California to an Australian business contact and I have her mobile number, but when I try to call it using the country code '61' and then the number I have I keep getting error messages from the phone company. What am I doing wrong??How do I call an Australian on their mobile phone?Dial the following:



1. Your international access code

2. Australia Code (61)

3. The mobile number MINUS the leading 0 (e.g. 427 336 432)How do I call an Australian on their mobile phone?
Hi.



There are three parts to making an internation call:

international access number

country code

mobile number (without the 0 at the front)



When I make international calls to Australia, the main reason for error messages is the international access number.



Shown as a + symbol (which if you are calling form a mobile is the easiest way) can also be 00 or 0011



so the format can be any of the following

+61 423567890

0061 423567890

001161 423567890



If none of these work then i suggest that you may not have the correct mobile number.



I hope that helps!How do I call an Australian on their mobile phone?very simple. your probobly dialing '0'



drop the zero.



example phone number: 04205 199 86. thats what aussies would ring.



this is what you do.



dial your international dial out code



dial 61



then 4205 199 86.



notice i left out the 0.



goood luck!How do I call an Australian on their mobile phone?
if the mobile # starts with an 0 dont dial the 0How do I call an Australian on their mobile phone?The second answer is correct.
  • pearson prentice hall
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment