Monday, February 20, 2012

How many people if they smoke, smoke around their pets?

I am a smoker and yes, I know it is bad for. I am just curious if people go outside or smoke in the house.

And if you have company that smokes, do you allow them to smoke around our pets?How many people if they smoke, smoke around their pets?I think it's horrible to smoke around pets. They have the right to clean air just as much as anyone. If I have company that smokes, they better not dare light a cigarette in my house or I will rip them a new @$$hole.How many people if they smoke, smoke around their pets?
hopefully not many, the smoke is bad 4 the petsHow many people if they smoke, smoke around their pets?I don't smoke. Never have, never will. I'm sure it's just as bad for canine lungs as it is for human lungs.



No one smokes in my house. Outside or no smoke and they have to take their cigg butts with them.How many people if they smoke, smoke around their pets?
i smoke! not around my kids(cats and dogs) we go outsideHow many people if they smoke, smoke around their pets?I am not a smoker, but one member of the household is. If she smokes indoors, it's in the bathroom.. I wish she wouldn't, but the animals don't really go in there, at least. Otherwise, she smokes outdoors. Occasionally the dog is outside with her at the time, with the run of the yard.
I don't smoke but my ex-roomate did my dog was a pup he sniffed a cigg and burnt his nose and he didn't do that again! Also he would sneeze a lot if he smelled the smoke like in the car or whatever. I moved so he is fine now :)How many people if they smoke, smoke around their pets?
I don't smoke, no.



I certainly wouldn't allow smokers to smoke in my house at all.



My nan was a heavy smoker and she smoked around her pets all the time. She didn't make any attempt to open windows.



Funnily enough they have all lived to ripe old ages - pure german shepherd to 15 (back legs went) and her budgie to 12.



She however, didn't, sadly.
I don't always smoke outside, it is cold, windy and raining here. My dog is not around me when i smoke inside as he is an outside dog mainly. Whenever he comes into the house and someone has been smoking he won't notice it really.How many people if they smoke, smoke around their pets?
I don't smoke, I personally think it's disgusting and not only does it destroy the smoker's lungs others have to put up with second-hand smoke and the smell.

If I was somewhere with Lui and someone was smoking I'd move away and yell at the idiot who is doing it.



It's not fair to smoke around animals, or people that can't get away from the smoke. It's just as bad for them as it is for us.
i think people that DO smoke around their animals don't deserve to have them.
Smoking it Absolutely just as bad for humans as it is for dogs. PLEASE DO NOT SMOKE AROUND YOUR DOGS AND WHEN YOU COME IN THE HOUSE WASH YOUR HANDS! ALSO DO NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO SMOKE NEAR YOU DOG.
I smoke! *raises hand in slight shame*

But when I do smoke I make sure its not in my dogs face. If he's next to me on the couch I make sure that there is a fan pulling the smoke away from him.
It is bad to smoke around pets =[.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091020195819AAR7klO



roox
I smoke in the house, and so do my parents and my brother. We have a total of 3 dogs and 2 cats right now. Two dogs and one cat is mine, one dog is my brothers, and one cat is my parents.



They are all considered members of the family, we feel obligated to care for them as we would as if they were our own children. We love them just as much and also do want the best for them. But all things considered, they are still pets. They have no say. They do not influence our behaivors nor actions. We influence theirs. So yes, we do smoke in the house.



We also smoke around my non-smoking sister, non-smoking brother in law and my 9 year old neice.
i only smoke outside, as does any other smoker who visits my house. i guess you could say i smoke around my pets, within the same backyard at least! but there's plenty of fresh air out there, it's not like they sit on my lap while i have a ciggie, or i blow smoke in their faces.
Hello, I m a student and there is a competition happening in India, i need to win this to get my dream job .. Please help me .. just rate this video 5/5 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDgeOgfiFB0 Ty !
When we used to smoke in the house, yes, the pets were around but that was for a short time. We started going outside after a while. Now we don't smoke at all and all are happy.

On the other hand, my soon to be in laws smoke around their dogs. One of their dogs has lumps all over his body and they could be cancer. Whether or not this was caused by the smoking, no one knows, but I think the smoking did have something to do with it.
im a smoker n im fit as a horse ( well a small horse that is as fit as a normal human ). so i dont think passive smoking is as bad as every1 makes out because i smoke the cigarette then breath in the second hand smoke aswell, so if u aint lazy and take pets out for a walk or let them have some sort of exersize then it cant be that bad for em, n the lil pets that dont want to exersize its there own fault for bein lazy... damn goldfish!

No comments:

Post a Comment