Thursday, February 23, 2012

What is a good virtual pets site for teens?

I hate Neopets. Hate hate hate it. It's way too young for me, and much too restrictive. I'm looking for a virtual pets site that caters to an older crowd, teens and such. Being easy to learn is a plus, and it must be totally free to play. Directions to any sites or lists of good pet sites would be appreciated greatly.What is a good virtual pets site for teens?I'm not sure if any of these are good for the age group you are looking for, but I have heard of:



Zetapets.com

Marapets.com

Powerpets.com

kenopets.uk

nutrinopets.com

kiropets.com

petnebula.com

sobapets.com

giropets.com



And there are a lot of other ones also...I just don't know anything about them.What is a good virtual pets site for teens?I'm not really sure what you're looking for exactly but there are a few I know...



www.howrse.com



or there is one called furry paws I can't remember the site exactly, but search on Google.What is a good virtual pets site for teens?http://neopets.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment