Monday, February 20, 2012

Is there a download for pet bats in the Sims 2 Pets?

Does anyone know where I may be able to find a download for a pet bat? Like possibly a remake of the birds in Sims2 Pets or something? I've heard that someone had made pet bats download-able for the game, but to my knowledge, they are no longer available. And yes, I am aware Nightlife offers vampires which can turn into bats, but I want them to be pets, not sims. Any body out there know of anything?Is there a download for pet bats in the Sims 2 Pets?NopeIs there a download for pet bats in the Sims 2 Pets?There is a huge directory in Mts... I know there's at least a Raven and a dragon. Other than a dead end reference to a "pink bat" there seems to not have been any bat- bird replacements created yet. Try asking the person who made the dragon to make a bat replacement.

No comments:

Post a Comment