Sunday, February 26, 2012

How do I make my computer ask for Sims Apartment Life and not Sims Pets?

Ok, I have almost all of the expansion packs and because my sister and I are sharing them; However, both of our computers ask for the Sims Pets when opening The Sims. My sister doesn't live in the same state as me ad since Pets is her CD, she's not going to let me keep it. How do I change it to were the computer asks for apartment life instead?How do I make my computer ask for Sims Apartment Life and not Sims Pets?Well honestly there are three options.

1)You can uninstall the expansion packs and install Pets first, then install the others.

2)You can get a new expansion pack (I think it will ask for University).

3)You can buy another sims 2 Pets of your own.
  • sea doo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment