Monday, February 20, 2012

My Cat nearly always bites me when I pet her but when my dad pets her she purrs loudly.What do I do?

When my dad pets my cat she purrs loudly and rubs against his neck. When I pet her she nearly always bites me she also does this when i pick her up what happened? And what do I do?My Cat nearly always bites me when I pet her but when my dad pets her she purrs loudly.What do I do?try to do exercise's with her spend time togehter get a toy and PLAY with her its fun for them and even makes me laugh from time to time. Hardly any cats like to be picked up avoid picking up at all costs mine bites me too when i pick him up. If u have to pick them up get where u wanna Go FAST or u will end up with a scar on ur arm like i have.
  • new cd releases
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment