Monday, February 20, 2012

How do ferrets get along with other pets?

Well, I want to get a ferret, but my mom said ferrets attack and kill cats. I have three cats, two who are free to move around the house and one who stays in a single room because he's afraid of anything that moves. I also have a guinea pig in my room, where the ferret would probably be living. I have five dogs, two Dachshunds, a Jack Russel, a Dutch Shepherd, and a mix breed. We may get a new Rottweiler puppy, too. Could a ferret live with these pets?How do ferrets get along with other pets?attack and kill cats huh? is she kidding, because if any of the animals is a threat, its the cat to the ferret. how on earth would a ferret, being as tiny as it is, kill a cat??? i had a dog (who the ferrets love and play with) and 2 cats, both of which get along great with the ferrets. the girl kitty thinks they;re her kittens. you can NOT keep ferrets with guinea pigs! they do NOT get along!!!!!!! and that is WAY too tiny a place! jack russels and hunting dogs, and very hyper, so probably not a good breed for ferrets. and rottweiler isnt good either, they chase anything that moves





your NOT a good ferret owner. you obviously have done no research, and can not provide the proper household.How do ferrets get along with other pets?Well guess what? I'm NOT listening to your advice. What do you want me to do, kill all my pets so I can 'provide the proper household'?



And P.S: I did do my research before asking the question.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment