Sunday, February 26, 2012

What are the silliest things your pets do?

The craziest of mine has to be my French Lop, not just because of her crazy constant binkies but she is mad for toys, throwing them about and kicking them around, she also has an obsession with chinese food though i don't let her eat it she goes mad trying to get some and she is very jealous of any other pets she sees and goes to headbutt them.x

Do you have any crazy pets and what do they do?What are the silliest things your pets do?My Birds, i let them fly around in my house i have very high ceilings and i have a high arch window and the wild birds hang out there, my parakeet teases them and does all kinds of stuff. while they are freezing.



My Dog, she loves food and is a full breed beagle, and very intelligent and make up new ways for us to get her attention to make us feed her, for example she'll want us the lift up the toilet to get a drink ( we give her a bowl of water) and she'll run to the closet and trick us, or act as if she wants to go outside and scratch on the door then lead us to the door again she comes up with new things every day.



I have other pets and they do alot of other things too.What are the silliest things your pets do?
My Mums cat gets really depressed when she is on holiday and I have to look after him. He sits in the corner and stares at the wall.What are the silliest things your pets do?my cats run up tree's and then back flip off of them about 4 times in a row. it's so funny (:What are the silliest things your pets do?
After my cat is done getting a drink of water, he'll walk up to the refrigerator and meow at it for a good 5 minutes - it's like he's waiting for it to say something. He looks at it so expectingly. Lol.What are the silliest things your pets do?i have a 2 male and female cats and when visitor comes in my house and cats start doing s3xing front of visitors i was so embarrassed.
When I knock on the window, my chihuahua will jump over the other chihuahuas back constantly. Then she runs around the other dog like if she was surrounding it.What are the silliest things your pets do?
Our dog is a canine version of the T-Rex in A Night At The Museum. He chases everything with so much enthusiasm. He is mad about balls, rubber balls, tennis balls, even footballs. The funniest thing is when he already has a ball in his mouth and he sees a new one, he can't understand why he can't get another one in his mouth lol
When he was alive, my dog Rags used to constantly paw at my feet until I took my socks off and let him lick my toes!! He also used to eat a whole dish if mince and peas and managed to leave a shiny bowl full of peas.. Maybe not silly but certainly funny.What are the silliest things your pets do?
my cat is like a dog. he drinks out of the toilet, he loves going in the car and sticking his head out the window, (in fact, he figured out how to control the windows going up and down) and then he's part human, because he sits like an actual person. he'll sit with his back against the couch and his feet out in front of him.



but i still love him :)
My budgie regularly sits with the bell from his mirror on his head for minutes at a time. My chickens peck on the back door when they want me to feed them, then jump onto my feet as soon as I step outside for a ride to the feed shed, lol!
my dog likes to dry hump on someones legs so its preferable that you were pants when your around my dog :D
my two gerbils go mad for apple!

they dangle from the ceiling and try to escap when they smell it!

one did a backflip!
my dog sasha she gets in her basket puts her head under her beding and just flings it all out, and keeps chucking it about with her head and rolls over it lol! one of us should film it and send it to youve been framed haha.
Mine dont do anything silly C...They just are silly all the time...
my cat shaves my eyebrows off when im drunk and asleep

No comments:

Post a Comment