Monday, February 20, 2012

How do I get permission to use people's & their pets pictures in a book I'm writing and not pay them?

I am writing a book about people and their pets. I would like to include a picture of some of the people along with their pets. I am paying for all publishing and rights - but don't have a budget to pay the contributors. How do I get that point across? What kind of contract is that? Is that possible?How do I get permission to use people's %26amp; their pets pictures in a book I'm writing and not pay them?you can have permission to have my pets in your book

but...

i only have 2 gerbils 2 chickens and 2 rabbits.



otherwise i think you may have to get permission or maybe you could hold a competition where pet owners can enter and have theyre pets published in a book many owners would love this trust me i would definately enter!



:)How do I get permission to use people's %26amp; their pets pictures in a book I'm writing and not pay them?You must get signed permission by everyone that you use in the book.
  • black ops zombie maps
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment