Monday, February 20, 2012

What are some ideas for my Sims 2 Pets game for Wii?

I have the Sims 2 Pets game for the Wii. And I need new ideas.



Any ideas on a unique family?



And any other ideas on how to make a cool house?



I know how to do everything. BUt all my family's are the same and I get bored easily playing them all because they are no different from each other!What are some ideas for my Sims 2 Pets game for Wii?Well firstly if you have the cheats don't use them!!! Start a life with a family of one and a dog or cat!!! Keep getting promoted and get married!!Life will be good!!!What are some ideas for my Sims 2 Pets game for Wii?A Family of 4.

The Mother dies and leaves behind her 2 daughters and husband.

The father is angry so he drinks a lot

Then when one of the daughters wishes for a puppy he tells her no

She goes behind his back and gets the dog.

Therefore he resents his daughter and her new pet.

Then the younger daughter starts adopting kittens off of the street

and hiding them in her backyard

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment