Sunday, February 26, 2012

What is the weirdest, stupidest, scariest or funniest question you have ever seen on Pets?

What is the weirdest, stupidest, scariest or funniest question you have ever seen on Pets, I've seen some pretty weird ones, but let's hear about yours!



Just in pets please!What is the weirdest, stupidest, scariest or funniest question you have ever seen on Pets?My dog once emptied the bathroom bin during my "time of the month" I live in a bungalow, so the bathroom is situated to the right of my back door, (which was open at the time) He had unrolled the used s.t's and rolled in them, and they stuck all over his back. Before I had realised what he had done, he went to greet the postman,wearing 6 used s.t's. The MOST embarrassing moment of my life without exception!!! I still cannot look at my postman 4 years on!!!!What is the weirdest, stupidest, scariest or funniest question you have ever seen on Pets?Honestly, it's all the scary questions from people with seriously ill pets who are wasting time here instead of seeking vet care. That, and all the people with pregnant cats- ever hear of spaying and neutering?



The stupidest was one from a guy who had put a 7 week old kitten in the bathroom with food, water and a litter box and expected her to learn how to eat hard food (without having been weaned from it's mother) and use the litter box. He couldn't understand why the kitten was crying and peeing everywhere.What is the weirdest, stupidest, scariest or funniest question you have ever seen on Pets?I saw a cat with it's tale stuck to it's eye, and the paw was backwards. Suprisingly, that cat wasn't in any pain.What is the weirdest, stupidest, scariest or funniest question you have ever seen on Pets?
someone once asked what to do with a cyclone kitten! they had a pic of it and it was gross and scarry!

No comments:

Post a Comment