Thursday, February 23, 2012

Is it ok to use the swiffer wet cloths around pets?

I know you obviously don't want them to chew on the cloths or anything but would it harm them if they walked on the floor after being cleaned and then licked their paws? The package says to keep out of reach of children and pets but I just want to make sure it's ok to use it around them. I'd really like to try them but don't want to make the kitties sick. Thanks!Is it ok to use the swiffer wet cloths around pets?They say to keep out of reach of children and pets so one of them doesn't eat the stuff and choke on it. Very soon after you use it on the floor, it will dry up. There's been an urban myth going around that it's poisonous to pets, but if it was I think we'd have heard a lot more about it by now. Unless the cat spends all day doing nothing but walking on the floor and then licking its paws, I don't see how there can be a problem. Almost every product that anyone uses to wash any kind of floor might be toxic to cats if they drank it, and I've never heard of a cat getting sick from stuff used on a floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment