Monday, February 20, 2012

How do I get 25,000 to bail my 60 year old friend out of Jail - she robbed a pet store to provide for her pets?

First - I'm shocked... 2nd - she only did this to feed her pets and I feel awful for her.



How do you raise that type of money to get her out on Bond. I live in Chicago which I believe is a No Bond state. How do I get 25,000 to bail my 60 year old friend out of Jail - she robbed a pet store to provide for her pets?They have no commercial bail but they do have bail. Go to the jail and pay around 10% You would be foolish to put up $2500.00 of your money. How do I get 25,000 to bail my 60 year old friend out of Jail - she robbed a pet store to provide for her pets?Wow

start a fund raiser...

bake sale car wash

visit and ask for help from various churches...



good luckHow do I get 25,000 to bail my 60 year old friend out of Jail - she robbed a pet store to provide for her pets?it must have been a truck load of pet food for her bail to be 25 grand, some how there is more to this story than meets the eye, stealing a can or cans of pet food is petty larceny and there should be no jail or bail.

No comments:

Post a Comment