Thursday, February 16, 2012

Is there any sort of unusual or exotic pets in Georgia that is legal, without a permit/license?

I'm past sugar gliders and hamsters! Any exotic animal that can legality be kept as pets... that isn't as big or as much trouble as a tiger or even a pig. I like fennec foxes and bengal cats, but I don't think they are legal as pets.



I know the responsibilities of owning an exotic pet, but I am prepared to tackle them. So please don't tell that they shouldn't be kept as pets.Is there any sort of unusual or exotic pets in Georgia that is legal, without a permit/license?Fennec foxes are so adorable! Chinchillas would be a good choice but you should have at least two of them. On youtube you can watch videos of them and see if they are the kind of pet you would enjoy. I hope you find your little buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment