Monday, February 6, 2012

Can I buy an unlocked phone and have it work with my prepaid virgin mobile account?

I love the prepaid virgin mobile account/service but would love a better phone. Can I purchase an unlocked phone and have it successfully work with Virgin Mobile? I asked customer service at Virgin Mobile if a LG KG800 KG 800 UNLOCKED GSM CHOCOLATE PHONE would work through them, they told me no... that only virgin mobile phones work with their service. Can anyone help me??Can I buy an unlocked phone and have it work with my prepaid virgin mobile account?In A way yes. Depends on if the phone you want is compatable with the Virgin Mobile network. If you have A V.M. store in the area call them and ask. Then you would need to call customer support with the ESSN ID # located under the battery on the back of the phone. They should be able to hook it up for you. You cannot just buy A phone and expect it to work without having to go through these steps.



later
  • minn kota
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment