Friday, February 3, 2012

How do I send a picture from a computer to a mobile phone?

I have a picture on my computer and I would like to send it to a friend on his mobile phoneHow do I send a picture from a computer to a mobile phone?first have your friend send you a message from his cell phone to your email. this is how you will find out the "email address" of his cell phone. then when you receive the emailed message, you can reply and send the picture by attachment.

(send the picture as an attachment, versus having the picture contained within the body of your email). hope that makes sense

How do I send a picture from a computer to a mobile phone?You have to get the carriers email address %26amp; send it to your friend that way. If he has verizon, you send the message to his ten digit wireless number@vtext.com



t-mobile- @tmomail.net

att- @mms.att.netHow do I send a picture from a computer to a mobile phone?Who is your carrier?

No comments:

Post a Comment