Monday, February 13, 2012

How do you put collars on pets in SIMS2 Pets when they are not created through the family menu?

This maybe totally stupid, but I can't figure it out?

How do you put collars on pets in SIMS2 Pets when they are not created through the family menu? I know if you create the pet in the family menu you can add a collar right then, but I wanted to adopt and buy as well and can't figure it out! thanks all in advance.How do you put collars on pets in SIMS2 Pets when they are not created through the family menu?My computer totally broke and I lost all my sims games :( So im trying to cast my memory back..I remember buying collars for my dogs at the petstore! if you make your sim go out on one of the destinations there is a pet store and on the counter there are dog collars and cat I think. Then try clicking your pet when you get home see if there's any options, Sorry I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment