Thursday, February 16, 2012

How to take care of pets for money?

I am 14 years old but I am very responsible. It is summer now and I would like to make some money. Not being able to get a real job I have had an idea to take care of other peoples pets. I have pets and know a lot about animal care. I need a few tips. How much should i charge? What questions should I ask the pet owner? Should I not care for animals with health problems? How should I advertise? Thanks.How to take care of pets for money?Sounds like a great idea! I would charge by the day and by how far you have to travel (unless you are having the pets come to your place) Ask the owner what time of day and how much they usually feed their pets, what kind of exercise they are to be given, etc. as for animals with health problems it depends on how confident you are that you can take care of them! hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment