Monday, February 13, 2012

Someone sent a video from their T-Mobile phone to my email. How do I open it?

A friend of mine sent me a video from his T-Mobile phone to my email. And when I click on the file, nothing happens, do I have to open it a specific way?Someone sent a video from their T-Mobile phone to my email. How do I open it?Firstly, you should click "save" to save the attachment(file) to your computer; Secondly, click the file on your computer, if it can work well, that will be good, but if it doesn't work well, you should download some video software(or video player) to support video play, you can use google or yahoo search engine to search out some, then choose one to download and save on your computer. Thirdly, after having done some video player on your computer, run the video player, then you can click the file, usually it can work well.

No comments:

Post a Comment