Monday, February 6, 2012

I put an incorrect mobile phone number, i want to correct it or re enter the correct mobile phone number?

I put an incorrect mobile phone number of one of my contact, i need to correct it by re entering the correct mobile phone number of that contact.I put an incorrect mobile phone number, i want to correct it or re enter the correct mobile phone number?What kind of phone is it? If it is an android hold down on the name of the contact and a menu should pop up and click edit.... If that does not work open up the contact you wish to change in your contact list and then hit the menu button on the bottom of the phone then click edit..





If you are using a blackberry open the contact and hit the blackberry key...



If you are using an Iphone I believe you will just open the contact and hold your finger down on the contacts name.

No comments:

Post a Comment