Monday, February 6, 2012

Can I use a mobile phone bought in the UK in another country?

If I buy a mobile phone in the UK and then want to use it PERMANENTLY in another country (that is to say not use the roaming feature which is expensive, but just get a SIM in the other country and start using that country's service), can I do this or do I need to buy the PHONE in that country? In short, can I insert a foreign SIM in my UK phone to use that foreign country's service?Can I use a mobile phone bought in the UK in another country?you should get an un-locked cell phone + local SIMs for the country you are traveling to from RebelFone - http://www.rebelfone.com/Can I use a mobile phone bought in the UK in another country?Depends on your phone service and the phone was made for. Example, some phone companies will develop their product(phone) differently for each service provider. Some service providers have unique phone. My friend and I had both had razors, but they had mild differences.



You can do few things to double check. Call your service provider and see what they say. I can't promise you they'll tell you a truth, because they'll want you to buy under them, but you'll never know till you try. Talk to the person/company who sells the phone. Generally, if the phone is made for your service provider or isn't service provider specific, then it should work.



Your phone service may or may not configure it to work for their company, in your location. Meaning, no roaming.Can I use a mobile phone bought in the UK in another country?Shortly,YES.

Just buy that is not in contract or Unlocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment