Thursday, February 9, 2012

Can someone help me pick a mobile phone?

Hey guys, I live in India and am looking at buying a new mobile. My price range is max 10,000 INR. Would like an Android phone with a minimum of 5 MP camera and WiFi! I'd be grateful if you could suggest a good phone!Can someone help me pick a mobile phone?Whatever you do, do NOT get a Nokia because although they may be cheap. You get exactly what you're paying for. The operating system is outdated, not friendly to use and the cameras on some are fixed focus so they make for blurry images.



I would recommend a Samsung device if you're on a budget. They are reasonably priced and are great high-end smartphones. Some Samsung phones you may want to look into are the Nexus S and the Galaxy S (I or II, depending on how much you're willing to pay. The II is very expensive but is the best phone on the market as of yet.)Can someone help me pick a mobile phone?
Samsung Galaxy 2.



It's the best phone around and the best looking aswell



Or, a blackberry phoneCan someone help me pick a mobile phone?do not buy samsung!!search for sony ericcson or nokia or iphone or blackberry!!Can someone help me pick a mobile phone?
blackberry Bold white it really good :DCan someone help me pick a mobile phone?hmmmm samsung phones are good and cheap! maybe try them!
  • p411
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment