Thursday, February 9, 2012

Do your parents pay for your mobile phone contract?

Hi if you are under the age of 16... Do your parents pay for a mobile phone contract for you? And also do they make you wait till christmas or your birthday before they will get it you?Do your parents pay for your mobile phone contract?I am 23 years old. My parents pay for my Verizon phone.I am on family plan with them still. My parents pay for that bill. Then I also have a second phone. That contract/bill I pay all by myself. My parents don't get me a phone until our contract is up usually. I mean if my phone were to break and I was unable to use it then yes my parents would get me a new phone right away.Do your parents pay for your mobile phone contract?Hi, I am 16 and I have had a contract since the age of 10 (I used to pay for it, but my parents said they'll pay for it since when we upgraded, they took the phones (they were crappy and I had a better one))



I'm planning on getting another contract now, because I want a new phone, but this time, I'll be paying for it myself again... which is a shame... goodbye allowance
  • papa ginos
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment