Thursday, February 9, 2012

How can I Text A Friend who Lives in Jordan? (Via a Free Website/Mobile Phone?)?

I have a friend who i want to text but i cant just type in his number, so if there is a easy-to-use-free Website which i can send it through or a International texting Code which i can use in my mobile phone.



Please Help!How can I Text A Friend who Lives in Jordan? (Via a Free Website/Mobile Phone?)?dail 00962 before his number

am not %100 sure about the numberHow can I Text A Friend who Lives in Jordan? (Via a Free Website/Mobile Phone?)?try www.wadja.com

u will have to create an account there...and you can send maximum three texts per day..if you create more accounts you can send more texts...the character limit of each text will be veryy less so it will be better if u create more accounts...wadja has many service providers covered so do try..it is possible that they do have an option to text to jordan..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment