Thursday, February 16, 2012

How do I get my puppies to grow up faster in the Sims 2 Pets EP?

I know there's a mod out there to do this. I remember there being a yellow birthday cake you could download and use to make your pets "grow up." Anybody know where I could find that or something similar? I get really impatient with my simulated puppies.How do I get my puppies to grow up faster in the Sims 2 Pets EP?Well I'm not familiar with the mod you are referring to, but you could try this- http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?鈥?/a>



However, it will reduce all 3 of their life stages. But once you get past the puppy stage, you could use the food bowl aspiration reward object to extend their adult and elder stages.



EDIT: Oh I think I've found the cake. Here- http://www.drealm.info/simlogical/sl/Sim鈥?/a>How do I get my puppies to grow up faster in the Sims 2 Pets EP?Try some cheats or hacks, or ask someone for a save game. Although that defeats the purpose. :(
  • fun girl games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment