Monday, February 13, 2012

How would the Sims 2 pets run on this kind of computer?

I have a Hp Pavillion. Forgot what model it was. It doesn't have a video card. I have 512mb and a 20gb harddrive. My processor is 2.9 ghz. I have the Sims 2 and it runs choppy and slow sometimes. Will it go any slower if I install the Sims 2 pets? My graphic card is a Intel extreme graphic 8....something. I will be getting a video card soon but i'm planning to get the game first to see how it will run.How would the Sims 2 pets run on this kind of computer?The ultimate decsion is whether or not you want the Sims to LOOK good. If not, your bad video card is probably fine but will make the game look really awful.



A better video card makes the Sims look FANTASTIC, so that would be my reccomendation.How would the Sims 2 pets run on this kind of computer?It won't run any better than the sims 2 did, in fact it will probably run a little slower, since it adds more content to the sims 2. You should get the video card first, than try the sims 2 again and if it runs fine than pets should run fine as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment