Monday, February 13, 2012

Kids and Pets stain and odor removal ?

have some questions for those who have used this. I just used pets and kids to get a urine smell out of my matress. How long will it take to dry?

can I sprinkle baking soda on top?

should my son and i be in while its drying? the solution is kinda strong and im in a studio apartment.

was this product successful with any of you?.



I only need responses on this brand. Has anyone used Pets and Kids Solution, please respond!Kids and Pets stain and odor removal ?It takes about the same amount of time as water would take to dry.



I've never noticed any adverse symptoms from fumes (I've used it several times), but there is no sense in unnecessary exposure.



I wouldn't sprinkle baking soda on anything wet. I think you'd have hard soda clumps for your efforts. Although, you could experiment with an old towel and see what happens..



It has been a successful product for me.
  • english to arabic translation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment