Monday, February 13, 2012

Sims 2 Pets will not start installtion on computer?

I'm trying to install Sims 2 Pets onto my computer (new) and when i double click the icon in "my computer" a pop up appears with a red cross in it, no words. I had it on the computer but when i tried to install teen styles it said i should uninstall it (which i have done). Teen styles is now installed but the problem lies with Pets. Please help

Note: I'm using windows vista.Sims 2 Pets will not start installtion on computer?If you have the downloaded version and if it's in iso format open it with magic iso and go on the folder named crack and there is one file named Sims2Pets.exe . Extract it to a folder and close the magic iso. Open the folder with the extracted file right-click on the file and choose copy. Then go on :C:\Program Files\EA Games\The Sims 2\Game\Bin right-click and select paste. When he asks you if you u want to replace the folder choose yes and that is! I wish it helps you!

No comments:

Post a Comment