Monday, February 6, 2012

What is a online calender that I can use to synce with my windows mobile phone?

I have windows mobile cell phone. I want to be able to create a calender and a task list online and sync to my windows phoneWhat is a online calender that I can use to synce with my windows mobile phone?i've always been a fan of google calender which you can update from your mobile phone and online. http://www.google.com/mobile/sync/ this link should give you all the information you need if you decide to use itWhat is a online calender that I can use to synce with my windows mobile phone?Microsoft provides a free service for this called MyPhone. Go to myphone.microsoft.com and sign up (need a hotmail/live account) then install the app on your phone and sync away. It also syncs txt messages, images, videos, and music.



Also you can sync with google by setting up in activesync on your phone (http://www.google.com/mobile/sync/). This will also sync email, but doesn't do pics/msgs/vids/songs



Or a microsoft exchange server, which usually you have to pay for or is provided by an employer.

No comments:

Post a Comment