Monday, February 13, 2012

Where can i get free virual pet art?Or is anyone intrested in helping me draw some pets for my pet site?

I want free virtual pets art for my petsite,so where can i get 1?

I am not good in drawing stuff,so i need somene who can draw for me a virtual pet.Anyone?Where can i get free virual pet art?Or is anyone intrested in helping me draw some pets for my pet site?I would be willing to help, but I would suggest maybe trying to find a tutorial and do it yourself first. There are some decent tutorials on http://www.deviantart.com but of course no artwork must be directly ripped from the site unless express permission is given first.



Alternatively if you wish to utilise my skills, you can check my website at http://www.danmcintosh.co.uk and get in touch with me via email...



The choice is yours...Where can i get free virual pet art?Or is anyone intrested in helping me draw some pets for my pet site?Hi,



I'm not suggesting anything like this, but what about looking on www.neopets.com for inspiration?



Hope this helps
  • food delivery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment