Friday, February 3, 2012

Can I buy a Canadian SIM card in the UK for my mobile phone?

I wish to use my mobile while on holiday in Canada for making calls to mobiles and landlines near Ottawa, Toronto, Montreal.

My UK network is O2. My phone is a Sony Ericcson k800i. It is triband and it is unlocked. I am on a pay monthly tariff.Can I buy a Canadian SIM card in the UK for my mobile phone?No. The thing is Canadian cell phones don't use SIM cards....well Fido's pay as you go did it before but in order to be on fido PAG you've gotta be connected on their network whic means either $50 or more connection fee then you buy the card for your minutes. i'm not sure if FIDO still does this though. Anyway, calls in Canada are dirt cheap compare to UK. You can use a pay phone for $0.25 cent for as long as you want, either landline or cell phone. Bell payphones are scattered everywhere. Trust me, it doesnt worth the trouble to bring your mobile phone to Canada at all..... there are even loads of courtesy phones in offices that you can use for free, lol.... that is if you cannot spare the 25 cents for using thepayphone, pmsl.Can I buy a Canadian SIM card in the UK for my mobile phone?noCan I buy a Canadian SIM card in the UK for my mobile phone?try canada air.com



went to tronto last year got a sim from them for 拢12 .00



and it works here tooCan I buy a Canadian SIM card in the UK for my mobile phone?
refs phone in Canada, we have Ben 5 times, and all do is turn my phone on in Canada, and it scratchings for the locale phone company, i have a Motorola, i can use it in Ontario not in the Algonquin park, mike

No comments:

Post a Comment